Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Big boy swim lessons

We spent a wonderful spring break in Monterey and boy do I ever have pictures to prove it! Life has been awfully busy since returning home and I still need to sort through the million pictures I took, but hopefully I can do it soon. The week was super fun and I can't wait to share!

In the meantime, Talmage had his first day of "big boy" swim lessons today and loved.every.second. His teacher, Jeff, was amazing and called him T-Bone, which T thought was hilarious! He was fearless in the water, a little too fearless sometimes, and by the end of the lesson was actually swimming from Jeff to the wall. 30 minutes passed by far too quickly and he's already talking about next week.

Class was even more fun and special because T's buddy Rowan is in the same class. They were so cute together, and hopefully next week T will follow Rowan's lead a little bit more in following the swim class rules!

Evie the angel baby entertained himself by playing with toys and chewing on T's flip-flops. He was way past-due in the nap department, and yet still was all smiles. Gosh I love that kid!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! T-bone and Evie are so cute. I remember taking swim lessons at about his age and I was a little more of a scaredy pants. But now I know how to swim!

    ReplyDelete