Monday, February 18, 2013

Playing Airport

James has been traveling a lot lately for work/school, so we've been playing A LOT of airport around our house. And with the airport and planes we got from Auntie Care at Christmas, we've been all set! During our most recent trip to drop James off, Talmage was enamored by the trains that circled SFO, so he decided to recreate what he saw. I must admit, I was impressed by his creativity--and how fun does that look? We also set up a dinosaur park and a zoo in our little airport town. I surprise myself with how much I love trains and trucks and cars and dinosaurs! I have really grown into being a mom of boys.
 
 Their creation!

 Evie the Zookeeper. That boy loves animals!
 
Talmage the conductor/pilot/creative director/boss-everyone-arounder!

5 comments:

  1. Man...there is just too much cuteness in that room. I love those little boys, which I know sounds trite, but it's true, Heather. Those boys just make me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go little ones! Those will be great memories for them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute! If you ask Ellie where Daddy works she says the airport :) Sad or cute? I'm not sure yet! Glad to know I don't have the only husband who travels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for finding your blog! I'm so impressed and excited. You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete