Monday, March 11, 2013

A Birthday Interview

{picture from T's Cars birthday party--more details to come!}
 
Last year I decided to start a tradition of doing birthday interviews for the kids. I'm sure glad I did because I already love looking back at last years answers from 3-year-old T. This years interview was just as entertaining! Word for word answers from Talmage's 4th birthday interview: 
 
What is your favorite...
Color: yellow
Food: bagels and apples and tofu and uhh...chicken nuggets. You like tofu? Yeah, I like tofu too. But I especially like chicken nuggets. {TWO SECONDS LATER}: I don't wike to eat tofu though. I like apples and bananas and I like mac and cheese and bagels. And for dinner can I have macaroni and cheese wif da lightning mcqueen bowl and the francesco spoon?
Game: uh, tag and bean bags and juggling books. yeah, that's all my favorite games
Book: Goodnight Moon
Toy: Cars and my Spiderman mask and Ramone
Treat: uh, I don't know. My favorite treat is pop tarts and uh, doggy treats. Doggy treats? Yep, doggy chocolates from the store. YOU MEAN THE ONE FROM VDAY? Yeah, da ones we got for Valensteins day.
Song: uh, I am a child of God and I love to see the temple and the soccer one, and Elmo loves taking pictures. {He then proceeded to sing me a made-up soccer song)
Thing to learn about: outer space
Animal: giraffes, hippos and lions, zebras and uh, i like tigers
TV show: Cars and I don't like princess shows, I like buzz and Woody and I like the space Mater show, I like the show about spiderman. But you've never seen it. But I really love it. Come onnn. We have to watch it Mom! Had you ever seen Spiderman before? Yes. Did you see the show? Yes. Is it a grown up show? You can see it when you're older. OK.
Thing to wear: My dinosaur shirt, my t-rex shirt and my monster truck shirt
Holiday: Christmas. Why? 'Cause it snows on Christmas. Do you like the snow? Uh-huh. And there's also my favorite holiday is going to New York and going to the snow.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Uh, I want to be a superhero when I grown up. What would your super-power be? To rescue people.
If someone was being mean to your brother, what would you do? I would ask a Mommy or a Daddy. What? What would I do? I would tell a Mommy or a Daddy.
Who is your best friend? Reece. And Frankie and Elena. And Everett.
What is something you want to learn to do this year? Go to school.
What is something that you are really good at? Going to sleep.
If you had a million dollars, what would you buy? A toy. What kind of toy? A space station for my space mission.
If you were an animal, what would you be? I don't want to be an animal. I don't want to. I don't want to be an animal. You don't really have to be an animal, what if we were just pretending to be an animal? Oh, yeah. A giraffe or a spider. I want to be a spider.
What do you want someone to invent? Uh, invent, uh, an airplane.
If you could have a magic power, what would it be? it would be to clean up
How many kids do you want to have when you grow up and get married? Uh, 1,2,3,4,5. 5,6,7,8,9,10. 10. {counting on his fingers}
What kind of house would you like to live in: an igloo, a treehouse, a castle, a cave, or our house? I want to live right there. {pointing out the window to Cedar's old house} At Cedar's house? Yeah, I'm just so sad dey don't wiv here anymore. Im just sad about that. Are they going to come back?
Who is the prettiest girl in the whole world? You are. {yep, that's right! I won this year ;)}
Where do you want to go on your mission? Uh, to Utah.
What's your favorite scripture story? Daniel and the lions den and Goliath

***

Happy Birthday Talmage-boy! I can't wait to visit you and your 10 kids someday at Cedar's house!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment