Tuesday, March 31, 2015

A few last Marchy Ever Randoms

This last week Ever and I went on a donut date "just me and you Mom, just me and you!" Sometimes it's good for this middle child to feel like he's my one and only!

Everett wears T's spiderman hat all the time lately and when he's wearing it, don't you dare call him Ev. "No, I spidoman Mom! Call me onwy spidoman!" And sometimes on our walk down the street he stops randomly to shoot webs and I'm lucky enough to get it on camera. He's so huge all of a sudden. 

Every once in a while my littles are up in the middle of the night needing an extra cuddle or two. This week both boys and our little lady were all up at the same time. I took the boys, James took the girl, and everyone got some lovies before being tucked back in bed. I definitely wouldn't love this everyday, but every once in a while a middle of the night cuddle feels like heaven.

And this one! Everett begs anyone and everyone to carry him--including T who is so nice and usually does for at least a block!

No comments:

Post a Comment