Sunday, May 31, 2009

Three Years Ago Today

I entered the MTC and started my life as a missionary. I am overwhelmed with gratitude for my Heavenly Father's insistence that I serve! It was the best decision I had made (until that point that is) and was by far the best 18 months of my life (again, until that point! Meeting and marrying my love definitely takes the cake!) Don't judge the puffy-eyed MTC pictures, or the sweaty-head Taiwan pictures...you do what you can! I loved my mission, I love Taiwan and the Taiwanese people and I love this gospel. It was great to share it in Chinese and our family is still enjoying every opportunity we have to share it in English. Just a few pictures for you to enjoy!






2 comments:

  1. First of all Talmage is so cute. I love the pics! Second I cannot believe you left on your mission 3 years ago - 3 years later you have accomplished an 18 month mission, marriage, and a baby! You go girl.
    It is such a blessing to be able to serve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I took 2 of those pictures! I miss those crazy Wang kids, and you too!

    ReplyDelete