Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy (Belated) Father's Day!



Father's Day number one was a success! I took James on a day-date (the first since Talmage joined our lives) on the Saturday before Father's Day and my mom watched the kid. It was great! We started at the temple, then had In-N-Out for lunch, and then headed over to Lake Natomas and went Kayaking. Instead of each having our own kayak, we opted for the tandem...such the good decision! After about point two seconds I was exhausted and would point and say, "Good job honey, now let's go that way!" He got the work out of the century for sure! It was hilarious and such a good time. James is such a great daddy and I'm glad his first official Daddy's day was so good!



1 comment:

  1. Okay, you and Ash look like you could be identical twins in that last picture! Seriously. And I love how I could hear your voice in all these posts! haha. Oh man... Talmage is getting cuter by the day! Love the updates- keep em coming!! :) Miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete