Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Hangin'

We've had lots of opportunities to love on people lately--family, friends, and a lot of the youth from our area. Going on trek and to camp has given us so many opportunities to be involved with some of Sacramento's finest. It was a good August full of good people (after we got over Covid, obvs!)

Trek Family reunion--BBQ, cards and kickball.

Cute Audrey, one of my YCL's from camp and BV's very best cheerleader.

Channy and Hailey, the most musical friends and the greatest girls (also YCL's--what what). So glad I could come to watch them.

Birthday smoothies with Hailey after school. Love this girl!

T and I have been running together every morning and one day last week we realized we were matching. I love this kid and the time we get to spend together. We run, eat breakfast and do Come Follow Me before anyone else is awake.


Mary stayed with us for a week and we got to celebrate her birthday together. It was such a great day full of the most delicious food. 

When the sweetest 15-year-old asks if you want to be her "date" to a Jonas Brothers concert there is really only one appropriate answer--HECK YES!!! It was a great night with Ms. Ruby!

Honestly, we had such a great group of people there, including some Mama's and some other amazing girls I know from camp. How am I so lucky?!

HI BOYS!!!!!!!!!

Our first trek son is leaving on a mission so we went to watch him speak. Holy cow he did a great job! We are so proud of Nathaniel and can't wait to hear all about his mission.

You know I'm desperate to hang with Ash if I'm willing to wake up at 4 am for an exercise class! Orange Theory for the win (and mostly just being by her side!)


Sibling date night, minus Jord and Mad (boo Utah!) We stuffed ourselves on sushi and laughed the whole night.

The person I'm with the very most. Love my baby girl and the three solo hours we spend together each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment