Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Nothing Says Summer...


...like a trip to the California State Fair. I LOVE the state fair and look forward to it every year. Unfortunately, I have been out of the state/country during state fair season for the last SIX YEARS. Fortunately, this year I am here! Talmage and I went on a date with my family and our great friends the Fairchild's. We had such a great time riding rides, looking at the animals, window shopping, seeing a few shows and of course, nothing says the state fair better than fried food! That 10 inch corndog was so delicious...and yes, I ate every last bite!



P.S. This was Talmage's first official theme park ride. He loved every last second and was cooing and smiling...I, on the other hand, was a nervous wreck! I thought the horse was stationary and was scared out of my mind when it started bucking up and down. I held on with dear life and luckily we made it out safe!

1 comment:

  1. Talmage is so big and so so so dang cute. Like you said his big brown eyes could melt your heart. How fun to go to the state fair we just went with our kids here and it was fun but the food was a bit disappointing. I love the water fight pics.

    ReplyDelete