Friday, May 13, 2011

McQueen Markers

Talmage had the stomach flu this last week, and it was not pretty. It was coming out all ends and he was miserable. For some reason it was the worst at night and T would end up throwing up all over himself, his bed, the couch, the floor, his blankets and me all night long. This happened three nights in a row and needless to say I was running my washing machine on an hourly basis (which was huge for me since I have a strict Monday-only laundry policy).

I was SO relieved that T didn't get sick the 4th night, but the little buggar decided that if there wasn't barf on the bed he would make a different kind of mess...a mess involving his McQueen markers! He colored all over that darn bed and when I caught him red-handed, he said so matter-of-factly, "Mom, I color on bed. Ok." Oh the attitude of a 2-year-old! Is it totally mean that I'm making him sleep on the scribbles until laundry day? ;)

2 comments:

  1. Not at all, you go girl, a mom's gotta do, what a mom's gotta do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the thing that I love the most is the fact that you not only caught him red handed, but thought to take a picture. I don't think I would have found it amusing enough at the time to take a picture.

    ReplyDelete