Wednesday, November 2, 2016

This is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween

I got to go to Ever Knight's classroom to celebrate Halloween and it was so much fun. I love kindergarten and all of his cute classmates. It's fun to see a whole slew of five-year-olds together because you both realize how little they are and also how competent they are. Their creativity and work ethic were impressive and spending an hour with them was a pleasure.




Quinn was not about to touch the pumpkin gunk but the other two were all over it. The pumpkins got carved, the seeds brined and no one lost a finger--it's a miracle!



Somehow I don't have pictures of either boys pumpkins, but here is the one James and I worked on. Yep, we rocked it!

My kitchen shelves have gotten more and more festive as the month has worn on and I love them so much! I'll be sad to take them down and put up the Thanksgiving decor (oh wait, that's because I don't have any Thanksgiving decor!)

As we were leaving the house for dinner at a friends house and trick-or-treating. Quinny was sitting next to her brother's for about five seconds and then said, "I done. Wes go."




Quinny is blurry because she couldn't stop dancing...it was hilarious! She trick-or-treated like a boss and then she went downhill fast! It was such a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment