Saturday, February 16, 2019

Our Valentines

The highlight of our Valentines Day was making and delivering cards and treats to a handful of older friends in our ward. The kids were totally behind deciding who needed some extra Wiggy love and decorating the bags with stickers and writing thoughtful notes on their homemade cards; if they could've bought their own See's and driven around town I would have been completely useless! It brought the warmest loving feeling into our cold February family and I hope it's a tradition that we happily continue.

Other than that, business as usual around here. James took care of the pink heart pancakes and I made the tomato soup and crusty bread for dinner with a few heart cookies packed away in their lunch boxes for good measure. There were school parties and so much candy and overall it was just a good solid day, although I have no clue how it's already nearing the end of February?!

 We kept it simple this year, but the kids thought getting their own box of tic-tacs was the coolest thing ever!


 My morning lovies. 

When in doubt and there is no time or energy to make a Valentine's Day treat for a school party, swing by Krispy Kreme and grab a few dozen cute Valentine donuts! Honestly, the kids were beyond thrilled!




                            Cutie-pie Coco with the bags she was so proud to have decorated!
These cards make me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment