Friday, July 19, 2019

Aunt Ash in LA

Having a sister is one of the sweetest experiences life has given me. I am so grateful for every last second I am able to spend with Ashleigh and the fact that our babies are all so close in age and love the heck out of each other just makes it all the better! Ash drove to Los Angeles with the kids for Ever's baptism and then spent a week here before rocking the drive home. Logan had to work (we missed you Logan) but then again, so did James, so Ash and I just raised our babies side by side and solo all week. Ash is the homegirl to my adventurer but went along with my wild schedule and took a million pictures during every outing. She makes me feel like the best version of myself and is just so good. Someday we're going to be neighbors, I'm just putting it into the universe, but until then I'll take a few more vaca days on the beach.  

Hip hip hooray, Aunt Ash is in LA!



We took a couple of pictures on Sunday after church before my parents and Grammie headed back to Sacramento and Grandma Winnie went to Oceanside. We were so grateful to have them with us for Everett's baptism and were sad to see them leave, but it lessened the blow that we got Ash and her family here for a full week! 


Ash was showing me how to be a fun mom at the park and we ended up playing an epic game of tag. Everyone wanted to be chased and tagged which definitely made the game a little unconventional but it was so much fun. 


These boys said they wanted to be a "cool club" at the beach. They did their hair, wore their shades and carried the boogie boards around my house for a good 30 minutes before we left. They are darling and they are definitely cool!


These kids boogie boarded for hours on end, and were so proud of their new tricks (including two-to-a-boarding).




Pink hair, don't care (but only because it washed out like the box promised!)

Aunt Ash back tickles are the best back tickles.

Linc and I had a date to buy a loaf of bread for dinner at a local bakery. He's the same age as Quinn but such a different personality and I love that little baby so much!


Toy Story 4--we laughed, we cried, we ate our body weight in popcorn, we had to take two mid-movie potty breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment