Wednesday, July 17, 2019

KB in LA

Kate and Brendan drove home with us from Grands Week and then spent a super-fun week here in Los Angeles. It was Brendan's first time in our city and Kate's first visit since she was a kid so I was SO EXCITED for them to be here because if you don't already know, I'm kind of obsessed with where we live! Our life is pretty loud and chaotic and always busy and full of people and Kate and Brendan handled the craziness like champs. They babysat, cooked for me, were down for adventures and taught us new games. Overall, I would say it was an A+ visit!

Sunday walk in the canyon.

Game night after the girls were in bed. They like these cooperative fantasy games and while I wouldn't consider myself a game enthusiast in any form, I did think this was fun!

Spent six hours at the Science Center...all in a days work!

Did they ever not have children climbing on them? Nope, nope they didn't. 


Water fight with a whole lotta friends in the backyard.

James was really busy this week and didn't see very much of his sister, but on the fourth of July he was off (mostly) and we partied!!!




My three boys out boogie boarding.



Quite possibly my favorite family photo ever! I need professional beach photos, stat.

Thanks for coming to visit cuties, we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment