Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Matching Brothers

Of course they have moments where they annoy the heck out of the other but normally, and thankfully, they are the best of brothers and silliest of friends. It was late one evening and I was finishing dinner dishes when their bedroom giggles quickly joined me in the kitchen with exciting news: "WE MATCH FROM HEAD TO TOE, EVEN OUR UNDERWEAR!" Believe me, that was not written all in caps for nothing, they were LOUD and thrilled and proud. I immediately took out my camera because you know what, I'm thrilled and proud too (but at that moment I was probably more tired than loud!) They are good boys, I love them, and more than anything I am so grateful they have each other.



Westwood Charter hoodies, I love NY shirts, star pajama pants and black socks...plus some matching underwear too!

No comments:

Post a Comment