Our school had the day off for a Jewish holiday so I sent an email seeing if any of our buddies wanted to join me and my crew at Underwood Family Farms for their Harvest Festival. Imagine my surprise when the guest list quickly reached the 70's! I have big love for Los Angeles and all the mama's who are excited to adventure and explore. We ended up having a wonderful day picking pumpkins, getting lost in the corn maze, eating treats, feeding animals and playing in nature.
This is only one of the two tractors we filled with our group of friends, how awesome is that?
Cora was afraid she'd hate the tractor ride because, "I don't wike bumpy and I don't wike fast because it's scawy" but luckily, the driver took extra care and it wasn't bumpy, fast or scary. She had a great time with her buddy Maxwell!
My friend was out of town so I ended up taking her three boys to the farm with me. Keeping seven children close was often a losing battle, but the kids were so good and they all had so much fun together.
Can you tell the sun was bright?! Hahaha...oh well, these are cute anyway!
I wanted to bring cupcakes to celebrate Quinny's birthday with all of our peeps but the thought of hauling 75 cupcakes to the farm was more than I could handle. Luckily I had the idea to make cookie "cakes" and the kids thought they were the coolest things ever. We sang to Quinn and then everyone got to choose between a pack of Oreos or a pack of Nutter Butter. Happy birthday baby girl, we love you!






No comments:
Post a Comment