I wish I would remember to write down everything she said because she is constantly cracking me up. She lives in a world of make-believe and it's amazing, really, to hear her talk and get a little peak into how she sees the world. I love this 4-year-old magical fairy princess!
Coco: It was smooth cruising. That's my way of saying smooth sailing.
***
Cora: I'm going to feed my kids carrots and candy for dinner when I grow up. Is that healthy? I'm just planning because I'm almost grown up.
Me: You're almost grown up?
Cora: Yes, and then you can't call me your baby anymore. (Sighs) Sorry!
Me: You'll always be my baby.
Cora: OK, but don't call me baby in front of company.
***
Quinn to Hunter: You can't just like one person. Who do you like other than Coco?
Hunter: Um...I like Coco.
***
Me: Quinny-T, I mean Cora!
Cora: Ha! My mom forgetted my name.
***
Coco: Goodbye, Madelle.
Me: What is Madelle?
Coco: That means Queen in my language! I know a lot of words in my language.

No comments:
Post a Comment