I like it best when I start and end my summer with our LA crew. They came up for a long weekend just days before we all started school and we had so much fun! We went to a Backstreet Boys Concert, had a huge BBQ courtesy of Chase (oh my gosh the tri tip was to die for) and then went to the Folsom Aquatic Center on Monday for a last water adventure of the summer. I miss these friends and our LA adventures so much so anytime spent with them feels rather dreamy. Goodbye summer, love you most!
This was our first concert together since Covid which is a pretty big deal considering the number of concerts we've been to in our friendship. Please Tay can you come tour again so that we can add a few more venues to our resume?
Ash was a trooper, even though I think this may be the first and last concert we attend together. She hated the weed and the booze and the people and the dark, but luckily even after all of that she still loves me!
It was SO FUN to see Kim and Chapman and meet their sweet baby. I'm so excited they're going to be living in Palo Alto for a bit...hope we get to see them more!
Somehow just a handful of women produced ALL OF THESE CHILDREN!!! Bad Bakers for the win before the Aquatic Center.
See you for Labor Day in LA, friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment