Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ice Cream and Cake, Do the Ice Cream and Cake

Is anyone else obsessed with those Baskin Robbins commercials? Well, my mom surprised us with a 31 flavors ice cream cake...and she sang as she gave it to us! The real story though was in who got to eat the cake. Since we'll be gone for Talmage's first birthday we decided to give him a little sneak peak at the awesomeness of ice cream and cake. Yum! Is anyone else shocked that he loved it? I wasn't. He dug in. Let's be honest...I can't wait until he's one and we can do this again.

1 comment:

  1. That is seriously THE CUTEST thing I have ever seen!!!!! I love the pic where he's gnawing on the plate! PRICELESS!! I can't wait to let D try ice cream! Anytime I eat dairy though, she gets super gassy so we won't be trying anytime soon..

    ReplyDelete