Sunday, September 20, 2009

Landy's Baptism

How lucky were we to meet this sweet girl?! Landy has been in America from China for only three short weeks and we were lucky enough to spend nearly every day together! I had the fabulous opportunity to use my Chinese and teach her the missionary discussions. I studied my language materials hard core and luckily with Heavenly Father's help a lot came back to me. She was baptized yesterday and it was such a special meeting. I love her and we'll super miss her!

This is us at her confirmation at church today. On my right is Sister Lin, a super awesome member in our area who is originally from Taiwan.

2 comments:

  1. What a great experience! You and James are awesome!
    p.s. I love the pics of Talmage and the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather!!!! I just now found you! Although it looks like you already found me.. you gotta tell me these things Heath :) I have never seen pictures of your little boy and what a handsome little man he is! i just spent like an hour (seriously) reading every one of your posts and Im so glad that I can now keep up with you guys. So Im missing out on some things: a) did your little boy have a rough start with something neurological? what happened? and b) are you moving overseas? where to? Justin graduated in International Relations too and we ended up moving to another country as well. It sounds like you guys are so happy and I am SO happy for you! Give me an update!

    ReplyDelete