Thursday, September 10, 2009

Our Six Month Old Miracle!

Where does the time go? Six months have passed by so quickly and we are constantly reminded what a blessing it is to have Talmage with us. This last week he had a follow-up visit with the child neurologist. He wants to check on his development until Talmage is at least 2 years old because of our rather rocky start. As I was reminding the doctor of our nightmare of a delivery and Talmage's first few painful weeks in the world he was pacing back and forth in the room. The doctor looked at Talmage and then at me and said, "That is the most normal, perfect baby I have ever seen. Baby's who have been through what he has been through just don't look like that. There really must be a higher power, greater than us all, looking after him and your family." I know Heavenly Father is mindful of each of us and I know he must have great things in store for this little perfect man. He loves him and we love him SO much. What a miracle!



I was playing around with our camera at Noni and Grampa's. He is just such a doll!

4 comments:

  1. He's so handsome! It's crazy how fast they grow, I wish it would stop going so fast sometimes, but each new stage is even more fun than the last... When you think they can't get any better/cuter, they do! So, I know nothing of his delivery, that could be another good post :) I love seeing all these pics of you guys and seeing all the good you are doing.
    your mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got chills reading your post. He IS a miracle baby. Here is our blog just in case you couldn't figure it out! :)
    krisnjeffbradford.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen to that friend!! I LOVE the "N" word! We've been getting it a lot too! Yay for healthy happy MIRACLE babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, when I read this I feel emotional. I can believe what you experienced having him and what he went through when he got here. Heavenly Father does have a plan for us! What a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete