Monday, July 12, 2010

Fairytale Town

We are SO enjoying our time home in California. Last week my Noni and Grampa were here visiting from Washington and we took Mr. T to Fairytale Town and the Sacramento Zoo. I went there as a child...and my parents went there when they were young...so it was very fitting that we took our little kiddo to that magical land.

(Warning: Picture overload to follow. I definitely want to remember every second of this day. Don't say you weren't warned.)

Mr. T is pretty much glued to the hip with his Grandma. He follows her around (and pulls her around by the finger) and squeals when he sees her. It's SO cute!

One word: Awkward.


True story: Chase was the first word Talmage learned in the USA. We told him to say Uncle Chase, and he surprised us all by obeying. Those two are SO cute together.



Now that's a wingspan.

Great-Grampa and Talmage enjoying a little rest on the bench near the giraffes.


Please click on this picture so you can see the goofy expressions from these two. It's hilarious. Really.


Fairytale Town was a blast. It's a park full of slides, toys and other fun activities. Talmage was in heaven. Here we are running the crooked mile. My mom got a GREAT video of him finishing the race. You gotta see it.

I can't believe how tall my baby brother is getting. I was always the tallest in the family, but I'm afraid to say that title no longer follows me. I may or may not be having a small identity crisis.

Our little Robin Hood hanging out in Sherwood Forest.

Look at that Big Wiggy Cheese.

How many grown adults does it take to make one toddler smile for a picture? Unfortunately more than we had.


And just because I couldn't resist. Here's Talmage enjoying a lemon from my water at dinner. He really did love it...and I enjoyed that face!

2 comments:

  1. Heather, your mom doesn't look like she could be your mom. Really, she looks like she isn't a day over 30...how does she do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love LOVE that little boy and cannot believe how big he has gotten! Seriously he is such an adorable little man!! And your gorgeous as well...but thats a given!

    ReplyDelete