Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Halloween Week Fun!!!

It's November now, which basically means that it's almost Christmas, amiright? I'm feeling the holiday excitement and pressure and I know I better clean up my Halloween pictures before other holiday's sneak up on me.

This year I planned a fun activity with the boys every night of Halloween Week. We had such a blast, and boy were we busy, but I think this was one of the Wig's finest Halloweens on record. The highlights were definitely carving pumpkins with Daddy (hooray!!! He got off early from work on the perfect, perfect day and surprised us!!!), trick-or-treating in a real, suburban neighborhood for the first time and watching Quinny-girl run from house to house in search of more CANDY!!! Here are some pictures.

Monday: Pumpkin Carving


These next 3 pictures make me totally crack up!



T's on the left, Ev's on the right.

Tuesday: Painting Pumpkins




Wednesday: Halloween Spooky House Hunting


Thursday: Assembling Halloween Treats for Classmates


Friday: Ev's costume parade and Trunk-or-treat




Ms. Ana cheering my Ever Knight in the rear. That kid is the slowest walker that ever existed and two different classes passed him in the parade!

Daddy was staffed on a deal and couldn't get away from the office so we went to wish him a happy trunk-or-treat at work!



Friday: Soccer snacks and trick-or-treating



Ev: "Aw you a peepo unduh dat face because you weawy wook wike a scawy Bazombie to me!"

Coming home, punch drunk from candy and so, so excited!

We got 100's of candies and they were all sorted and counted to perfection! Then we ate candy and watched movies until late, late, late.

Halloween week, over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment