Tuesday, October 27, 2015

My puppies at the park

Sometimes I'm at the park near our house surrounded solely by dog people. They let their puppies run around, and I let my puppies run around and you know what, I have a whole lot more in common with those peeps than I sometimes think. In fact, this last week as I stood at the bottom of the tree with two boys trying to throw soccer balls at squirrels and they stood at the bottom with puppies that were trying to climb the tree to attack those squirrels I was like, same same. 

This one, I don't know if she's more of a puppy or a squirrel! You should see her run around the couch five million times in a row, sometimes chasing her brothers and sometimes hysterically laughing as she's being chased.  This was one morning last week when we were dropping off Ever at school. Quinny loves to run around and play with all of his preschool friends, she even tries to spin on that bar with the big kids. She's getting so big, so fast...it's a little scary. 

My puppies at the park--they're all trained real well.

That's about as close as Quinn will get to dogs. She acts all tough, but she seems to have gained my healthy fear of animals! She's also scared of the vacuum, but that was not passed on from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment