Sunday, October 4, 2015

Wedisney Day!

The boys had school off on a random Wednesday because of a Jewish holiday so I took the three kids to Disneyland. Seeing all of the Halloween decorations was SO much fun and SO festive. I can't wait to see Disneyland through all of the holidays--such a dream! We couldn't ride any of the big rides because we didn't have an extra adult but luckily we kept busy riding little rides, meeting characters and seeing shows (oh, and eating snacks!) I thought we'd only stay for a few hours but turns out I don't know how to do that--we got there at 8:30 and stayed until 7 pm! My kids are the funnest and best human beings, especially that ever-patient and super-adventurous Quinny. Love those three!

 Quinny wasn't so sure standing by that big dog was a good idea so I hopped in the picture!



 This is Halloween, This is Halloween!!!

 My baby doll and her castle!

 Quinny's first ice cream cone (peace out milk allergy--hooray!!!) and "weawy scawy cotton candy" for my little boyfriend who doesn't like rides, mostly doesn't like attractions, won't walk a step to save his life but LOVES a treat like no one I've ever met!

 Crazy Quinn sat by her brother on a ride in Bugs Land and T wasn't so sure that was a great idea! Quinn has no fear of anything, including trying to wiggle under the seatbelt and brake free while the ride is in motion. She thought she was hilarious every time and T, well he was a trouper (but Quinny sat by me on the next ride!!!)

I'd buy you this balloon bouquet and more if I could you three. Thanks for the great Disney day!

1 comment: