Friday, April 22, 2016

T's Beatles Concert

We had an {almost} front row seat to watch Talmage and all his 1st grade buddies sing Beatles songs during their Spring Concert. Their angel voices singing Let It Be, When I'm 64, Octopuses Garden, Obladee Oblada, Yellow Submarine and other classics had me in tears the whole time. Sometimes life seems so hard and then sometimes little kids are singing such profound songs and life feels so beautiful. I wanted to go hug T's music teacher after the performance for the gift he gave T, his classmates and all of us privileged to hear them sing. What a treat!

James was able to come and we were all thrilled to see him, no one more than Talmage-boy! (Although if I'm being honest, Quinn clung to him the WHOLE concert and growled when I so much as looked at her so I'm pretty sure she was a close second!)

Family of five at the concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment