Monday, August 15, 2016

Bears and boots and baby besties

A few little randoms from the last week that I don't want to forget. 

After completing the scavenger hung and dropping our name into the raffle at National Night Out along with a million other kids, Everett's name was drawn and we won that big bear and a family pack to Santa Monica Pier. I don't think I have to tell you how excited these two were and are about their spoils.


Somehow this little lady has outgrown almost all of her 2T clothes. 22 months going on 5! I can't believe this little lady will soon be 2 almost as much as I can't believe this little lady isn't already 2!

After swim lesson shaved ice at Blockheads. My absolute favorite Taiwanese treat shared with my posterity--and they LOVED it!


Quinny and her baby bestie Annie. We hear about Annie all day, eryday. She loves that girl!

Those cowboy boots though, all the heart eyes!

My boy's not much for face paint, but pretty please color all over his arms!

Quinn is constantly following those brothers of hers and doing exactly what they are doing. This was in the doctors office at Coco's check-up. I can't believe how big these three are looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment