Thursday, August 11, 2016

My Angel Baby

Sometimes I don't feel like I'm taking enough pictures of my sweet angel baby, but then I look at my camera roll and find so many adorable snapshots of my little chunka munk and breath a sigh of relief. I want to remember every last detail of my last little girl. I want to remember how she falls asleep as soon as I cuddle her in my arms. I want to remember her serious soul who for so long only smiled and cooed in exchange for my baby talk. I want to remember how we are two entities acting as one for all our waking hours. I want to remember the sleep-deprived, stress-induced circles under my eyes. Oh wait, no I don't want to remember those that much! But I do want to remember every last detail of my little Coco. Her full cheeks, her dimpled chin, her floppy right ear and those chunky thighs. I love everything about this baby girl, and I'm glad I have these pictures so I'll never forget how she looked and how loved she was at exactly this moment in time.   










We're nickname people around here, and she's gained quite a few so far. No matter what we call her, one thing you can definitely say is she is loved! 
Cora, Coco, Coco Rue, Cokes, Cokie Roberts, Diet Coke, Coco Nut, Cora Sue, Sister Sue, Little Lamb, Baby bear, Grumpy Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment