Just a few leftovers from a full and fun March:
Parking duty at the boys school, also knows as Quinn living her best life. She wears her vest every day anyway, only this time there was a reason behind it!
Cora and I got caught in a downpour after signing Quinny up for preschool and she was so shocked by the water falling from the sky and so full of smiles that I had to document. I love that little chicken nugget!
T had his 9-year-old check up and Coco was helping him with his eye exam!
Three little chickens trying to entertain themselves while I shop for meds and ointments for Coco's most recent infection.
Relief Society clothing swap and birthday celebration. Lauren did such a great job making this look beautiful, which makes me even more sad that the attendance was so low.
The boys both had movie days at school and we supplied the popcorn and juice boxes and cookies. Quinn took her popcorn carrying responsibilities very seriously and looked way too darling carrying those giant bags across campus.
These two are all over each other most of the time, but look at them playing nice!
A few more cute ones from our epic McDonalds Friday Ice Cream Day. Everett asked at the last minute if he could have chicken nuggets and I was all, yep let's call it dinner! Done and done.














No comments:
Post a Comment