Friday, September 14, 2018

Preschool

One week in and I'd say Quinn is loving preschool more than any of us knew was possible--and that's hard for me to believe because I just knew she'd adore it. I'm so happy for that social little butterfly, and let's be honest, I'm a little happy for me too. On the very first day we drove up to her school and she said, "You can just drop me off here Mom, I'm fine!" I talked her into letting me walk her to the door and take a couple of pictures but seriously she walked right in, hung up her backpack and poof! every last ounce of baby Quinn disappeared before my eyes. She's in class with two of her best friends from church, but she was also quick to make new friends in class (including a little girl she played family with--she was the big sister and her friend was the kitty!) She's learning new things, having new experiences and being the best Quinny-Cat she can be. I don't think it's possible for me to adore her more. 

Commence first day of school photo dump:



I LOVE THESE THREE!!!



Monkey see, monkey do.  Coco wanted pictures in the same spot doing the same pose as her big sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment