Some September Randoms:
September brought us many-a-Jewish holidays off of school and warm weather--a winning combination. A hike with friends in Franklin Canyon.
Caught up with Britt for the first time in maybe 10 years (how is that possible? and that is ridiculous!) It was so fun chatting over Cafe Rio in Manhattan Beach.
Sleeping positions, ha!
Sicky baby with the best furrowed brow at the doctor.
School projects are my least favorite part of mothering, but in my opinion are also just a competition of who has the coolest Mom. T most definitely does not, but I was SO PROUD of what he created on his own. Got an A to boot and threw that silly Neapolitan pie in the recycling bin at school instead of bringing it home; that's my boy!
I wish we could have kept him for longer than it took to eat a taco but seeing Jordan last week on my turf was just about as special as it could be. I love that little brother of mine and hope for all the good things that life can offer him.
Everett made me breakfast in bed, the sweetheart.
Cora has been my number one helper getting ready for Quinny's safari birthday party.
Her little tongue sticking out in concentration gets me every single time. I'm suddenly such a sucker for this little lady.
Playschool has begun with these fun friends and hosting it at my house was possibly the easiest thing I've ever done. They're all such sweet, calm, wonderful two-year-olds and I spent so much of the morning in shock over how good they were. I love them, especially that baby on the right.












No comments:
Post a Comment