Friday, August 28, 2020

The Middle McKee's in Sac

I love living in Sacramento because it's like a family vacation all the dang time. I never tire of my siblings and my parents, and I'm OBSESSED with my nephews and nieces. But the middle McKee's are the missing puzzle piece and their absence is felt every single time we're all together. We had to cancel a few family get togethers because of Covid, and oh my gosh I was missing my brother and his family. At the end of July they drove down for a week of fun and it was soooooo great to see them. We did a whole lot of chilling--swimming and picnicking and swimming some more--everything in Sacramento is still completely locked down, but it didn't matter what we were doing because it was just so much fun that we were together. Oh, and we got take-out Shake Shack which is definitely a notable event from the week! Love this family of mine so much.  

I look at the picture and think, Dang I'm lucky! I'm the oldest and they're all the wisest...I love learning from them and growing old(er) by their side.







 ^^^Jordan was making fun of the way I pose behind him and was trying to mimic me to prove that I make myself look smaller on purpose. I couldn't have laughed harder! And it's true...look how teeny tiny he looks!






Family baseball in the school behind our new house, Braverman style. Literally all my dreams came true when we were all playing together and I'm definitely going to push for this to be a tradition.


 Our first outdoor family BBQ at our new home.

 Lake Day with these hotties. I want a boat. Or a jet ski. Maybe both...

 We can never resist a triplet pic!



Baby Rosie was getting lots of in-utero love from her aunties and Mema. I can't wait to meet that sweet little nugget. 


 More triplet cuteness...how are they almost six?



Crazy to think that with Rosie's birth this last week this photo is already outdated. We now have a dozen cousins on the McKee side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment