Saturday, July 24, 2021

Cora's Birthday Interview

Cora loves Barbies and shopping, sparkles and bows. She tells everyone who will listen how she was born on the beach, and while that's not exactly the case, she is our forever LA baby and loves the sand more than life. She has become the pickiest little eater which drives me bananas and basically lives on sweets and carbs, but at the same time she doesn't ever complain about the food I serve (just won't eat it haha) so whatever, I guess it's not that bad! She loves lippy kisses and perfume, swimming and coloring. She's desperate to start dance lessons and she is all in at a party. She skips and twirls and dances around the house constantly and is such a sunshiney angel to have in our family. We love our Corabelle Wigglesworth--happy birthday baby girl!!!












BIRTHDAY INTERVIEW:


What is your favorite...


Color:
  rainbow

Food:  candy 

Game:   anopoly deals

Book: that pop-up princess book. Remember I got it for my birthday? And it’s my favorite book.

Toy:  Barbies

Treat:   Hmmm…licking lips…licorice and suckers.

Song:  Taylor Swift!

Thing to learn about:  Red song…it’s the Taylor Swift song…I like to learn about the names of her songs.

Animal:  Unicorn 

TV show: Teen Titans 

Thing to wear:  Dresses

Holiday:  Easter and Halloween.

What do you want to be when you grow up?  I want to be a professional dancer.

If someone was being mean to your brother or sister, what would you do?  What do you think Jesus would do? (I don’t know, what would you do?) I would run home and tell mom!

 

Who is your best friend?  Annie

 

What is something you want to learn to do this year?  Learn a new Taylor Swift song! 

 

What is something that you are really good at?  Dancing

 

If you had a million dollars, what would you buy?  I would buy a million barbies!

 

If you were an animal, what would you be?  Unicorn

  

What do you want someone to invent? Maybe a dancing robot.

 

If you could have a magic power, what would it be?  It would be to be the beautifulest girl in the land.

 

How many kids do you want to have when you grow up and get married?  Um…I would have free kids.

 

What kind of house would you like to live in: an igloo, a tree house, a castle, a cave, or our house? A treehouse! No, not a treehouse! I mean a castle. I want to live in a castle! But I don’t want to be married to a prince. 

 

Who is the cutest boy in the whole world? I’m not saying this! I’m not going to do anything about this!

 

Where do you want to go on your mission?  I want to go to—what’s the fanciest town? I want to go to LA for my mission, just so I can tell you all about it, Mom. I wish you could come with me.

 

What's your favorite scripture story? The tree of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment