Thursday, November 4, 2021

life.

My writing view last week before the Halloween decor came down for the year. I switched out my ugly yellow chairs and I have no clue what took me so long. Gosh, I'm loving this view so much more now!

This popped up in my memory from 10 years ago and I cried like a baby remembering the cuteness of this little one. Now he's almost as tall as I am and eats 15 bowls of cereal a day. Time, man. 

But seriously though.

I took the picture because two cute friends were wearing two cute hats, but now all I can see if that Cora is a whole foot taller than her friend. Holy cow, how?! 

Laughed harder than I should have. 

Daddy-Daughter Date to Disney On Ice.


I'd like to order one of these please and thank you. The softest and cuddliest and loviest little Copper!


Fake date with Logan, haha!

Pre-chemo Noni visit.

Yup.

Husband work events are way better when they involve hanging out with these wives. Go Kings!

Cora's cute tea party with her bestie.

Afternoon sun for Juniper-girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment