Thursday, November 18, 2021

Mish-Mash

I read a meme yesterday that said, "Adulthood is saying, 'but after this week things will slow down a bit' over and over until you die." and I screenshot that baby because if there was ever a truer statement I haven't seen it. Things are busy, as always, with no real end in sight. Soccer season is ending but wrestling has already started, and just this afternoon I signed up for spring baseball and a little tear fell from my eye because remember how crazy life gets during baseball season?! We're doing house projects and going on dates with friends and spending a lot of chilly evenings by the fire. Life is so good and I am so grateful.

She is so ready to wrestle the boys!

In the last month 8 trees have been cleared from our front yard. Half of them had disease and the other half died in the drought and even though it was sad for me to see them go, I am loving how open and fresh our yard now looks. Baby steps on this baby!

Quinny was lucky enough to have TWO great grandmas at her soccer game so we had to take a picture. And of course, when Cora saw what was going on she wanted one too!


I'm always so grateful and have so much fun when Chase comes and works with us at the Green House!


Date night to Enrique Iglesias and Ricky Martin. Livin' la vida loca for sure, haha!

That turkey is so well hidden behind her princess attire, fingers crossed it'll keep her safe come Thanksgiving next week.

I'm not the only one who likes lounging by the fire. 

My Christmas cactus is blooming and I can't stop smiling about it. 

Our ward young women's organization is pretty small, but we have a tight-knit group of girls who love each other--and I love them! It was so nice to go with them to the temple. 

And I'll finish this post with this picture, entitled, "What has my life come to and how in heaven's name did this end up in my phone?!" Juniper is so spoiled with love around here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment