I have the type of friends that drive from Los Angeles to Sacramento on a Wednesday night to spend one day together on Thursday and then jump back in the car on Friday morning headed home so that we can be together for our first listen of Red (Taylor's Version) and if you think I don't know how lucky I have it, you're wrong. You gotta find people who know you and love you to that level and then you know what you have to do? Hold on for dear life. Corie and Michelle are the best of the best and having them here--even if it was just a second--was so much fun. Have no fear (and probably no surprise either), we spent one evening booking our 2022 together times. I just love them so much.
But who do I love most? Mason. Honestly, very little contest these days. He's the yummiest little baby who really never cries or fusses or does anything except be perfectly darling. He's totally content and chill but also easy to smile and the combination is just dreamy.
We went to SeaQuest in Folsom which I had heard such great things about but tbh, it was a total bust. It was way too expensive, the animals were all in tiny cages and they milked you to buy tokens to feed every animal. I will happily never go back, but I'm bummed we learned the hard way with friends along for the ride.
We made up for it with Handel's, which was so delicious and everyone loved!
Half of us have moved to Sacramento--Corie and Michelle, we're waiting for you to follow!
Favorite. baby. ever!
Do you want to know what I think about Taylor's version of Red? So glad you asked, I'm happy to tell you. It's absolutely perfect! My obsession with All to Well is almost criminal status and I was nervous that the ten minute version could never live up to my crazy high expectations but you know what, it did!!! Oh my goodness I love it so much and can't get over the poetic ways Taylor can say things. Everything she does is golden, but this album has to be near the top. Ooooooh, it's so good!
How many times can we get together next year? How about we shoot for every other month, haha!
Morning cartoons and cuddles before a long drive home.
I'm not picking favorites, but ^^^ is my favorite!
No comments:
Post a Comment