Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving With Some Extra Catch-Up

I've totally been in a funk. A blogging-funk. It all started when I tried three times to upload a super cute video of T pointing out all of our family members by name. Three times I tried, three times I failed. And the funk began. But now I'm paying for it because I have major catching-up to do! Oh well, here are some highlights of our Thanksgiving.

The boys took a walk to the park and the forest while I spent some me-time at the house. I'm SO beyond, ridiculously thankful for such a sweet, smart, studly husband. I sure am thankful the law school gives Jim Thanksgiving off of school. And I'm thankful that he took T out to run, jump and play. And I'm kind of grateful that I didn't have to be the one chasing him ;)

And T, how could I not be thankful for him? He is the funniest, silliest, craziest little kid. I think he spent most of their morning adventure so grateful for the coolest dad ever (until the end when he arched his back so far that his head and feet were both touching the ground and started screaming!)

Jim took great pictures of T exploring the forest. I love his yellow coat. I love his frog boots. And I'm thankful for such beautiful fall foliage.

We had dinner with a family in our ward. They made TONS of delicious food and five different desserts. I was in heaven, and a food coma, by the time we left. And the kids all played together perfectly so we didn't have to worry about watching T like a hawk...so nice! Thanks Donna and Seth. We are so thankful for amazing family and friends.

We had a HAPPY Thanksgiving. Hope you did too!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great little break for you and the fam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for Donna and Seth too! So nice to have such a wonderful family to share a holiday with - it was nice to know that you were in good hands! We love you!

    ReplyDelete