Sunday, May 6, 2012

A Message from James:

 Happy Birthday Heather! 

Hey there, Heather fans!  This is Heather's husband James writing, and I am the President and CEO of the H.Q.W. Fan Club.  After knowing Heather for some time (4 years and 120 days, to be precise), I'm convinced that Heather is the coolest person in the galaxy.  If you are reading this post, you likely agree with me already.  However, if you are not fully persuaded that Heather is no-rocks-the-most-amazing-woman-you-ever-met, YOU WILL BE!  See reasoning below:

1. She's Hot
 

Here's a picture of Heather in her wedding gown.  As long as I've known her, Heather has been an immaculate dresser.  I'm pretty sure the photo above could have been ripped from Modern Bride.

2. She's Smart


Here, Heather is letting me borrow her graduation cap and gown.  She burned through BYU in three years, and I heard that President Samuelson frequently asked her for help with his homework.   
  
3. She Knows Celebrities


When we lived in New York, Heather scored us an exclusive meeting with Elmo.  I had never met him before (oddly, he smelled like a pastrami sandwich).  Rumor has it that Heather operates on a first-name basis with Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez (whom she affectionately calls "T-Swizzle" and "Sel-Go").

4. She Travels


I took this photo of Heather while we were in Paris.  Heather has also visited Taiwan, Spain, France, and The Bronx.  For her next trip, she wants to go to Moscow.   


5. She's Sporty

 
Heather was Captain of her high school basketball team, MVP of her college track team, and President of the chess club.  Now, she leads Stanford University's cheering section at all home games.  Go Card!

 6. She's a Great Kisser
 

I waffled about including this item in Heather's birthday post, but I couldn't resist.  Heather gives amazing kisses! (Don't get any ideas, gentlemen, she's mine!)  The kiss portrayed in this photo resulted when I told Heather that I bought her the castle in the background.

7. She's Mom of the Year


Heather is an incredible mother to our boys, Talmage and Everett.  Rearing these kids takes a lot of hard work, and Heather has always been up to the task.  I couldn't ask for a better companion in raising our family.

* * * 

Well, are you convinced now that Heather is the coolest person in the galaxy?  Nay, in the universe?  If you belong to the H.Q.W. Fan Club, you are in good company.  

Happy Birthday, My Love! 

James L. Wigginton
President & CEO, H.Q.W. Fan Club 




6 comments:

  1. Heather-paint-store-mckee-kee-wigginton! Happy birthday to one of my most favorite old roomies!! I hope you have a fantastic birthday- you totally deserve it! Also, this post was sweet and funny (I'm glad I read it all so I could catch the little funny things here and there).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Heather!!! Love you lots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy BIRTHDAY WEEK!! You should really get a month....maybe year? I love you tons and LOVE that your husband took the words right out of our mouths (except for the kissing that is...hahaha).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well said James, Heather is super awesome in every way! You would have to be crazy not to want to be a part of her fan club!! :) Can I be Vice President?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it:) Happy Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love that your hubby know what Modern Bride even is! Oh and I wasn't aware that you ran BYU track...I must have been too busy ya know, studying my brains out as a freshman to even notice..and to think I was even your roomate! :)Happy Birthday Heath! I'm definitely a fan of you!

    ReplyDelete