Thursday, January 10, 2013

T the Sunbeam

In the January after their third birthday kids in our church graduate from the nursery and head to primary. The cute little 3-year-olds are called Sunbeams and as of last Sunday T has officially joined the ranks! He was feeling a little nervous (he even told me on Friday that he would not be attending Sunbeams because he was going to be sick that day! Oh dear--pretending to be sick to skip school has already begun! ;) but ended up loving it.
 
I really wanted a picture of my boys together...this is as good as it got. Either my skills are lacking or my boys just know how to push my buttons!
 
And believe it or not, this was the best one I got of T. Really Talmage? Help a mommy out!
 
A few of us parents were hiding around the door trying to sneak a quick peak at our "big kids." This was when the new Sunbeams were being welcomed with the song "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam." Tear.
 
Talmage came home with all sorts of stories (mostly about how he was so reverent...and then gave his teacher a run for her money!) and with a cute "All about Me" book. I love that Mema made the list of his favorite things...right next to bologna sandwiches (which he's never even seen!)

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for making the list!! I feel so privileged! Love that boy!

    ReplyDelete