Friday, January 11, 2013

The Bubble Lady

Mark this on our list as COOLEST library activity EVER. Seriously, the Bubble Lady was amazing! She went from making bubbles with a flip-flop to completely encompassing people in bubbles. It was a great date for me and the boys!
 
Talmage found himself a seat front and center and loved every second of the action. Everett was scared to death of it all, but near the end warmed up a little bit and chased a few stray bubbles.
 
After the show we headed over a few blocks to visit our LA favorite stop, Yogurtland. It was just as good as the ones down south and it made me pretty trunky for the beach ;)
 
Evie gets his own yogurt now and I just let him go at it. For being so sweet he is awfully independent and will only let you help on his terms. Good thing I'm fine with messes cuz this kid makes them! 
 
I could be the spokesperson for loving Yogurtland. It really is the best!

3 comments:

  1. Did you ask bubble lady if she would come visit the nursery? I'm sure she would be a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love a great Story Time. This one seemed amazing! It would be so fun to be a mom along side you....you do it right!

    ReplyDelete