Thursday, February 28, 2013

Let's Go Fly a Kite

All of my boys needed hair cuts and I had neither the time nor the energy to fight with the younger two on sitting still. So I bribed them. Awesome parenting, huh? If they sat still during the WHOLE haircut they were promised a toy from the dollar store. Seriously, that was the best $2 I've ever spent in my life. They were amazing, haircuts were done in no time (and with no tears) and we flew T's special kite all afternoon!
 
Daddy put it all together and held the kite up until the wind was just right. The kids loved flying, but maybe not as much as James and another dad-friend Andrew did!

Sometimes T shocks me with his generosity. He made sure everyone got their turn and was more than willing to let his friends share in the fun. He was mesmerized by the kite, which makes his sharing even more admirable.

Evie's special treat was a new bucket and shovel. He loves to sit and dig in our sandbox. But he was pretty much all eyes on the kite during this outside adventure.

I love their little faces looking heavenward to watch the kite fly. Again, let me say--best $2 I ever spent!

Our beautiful little friend Bella. She was still a baby when we met her and now she's so big, and gorgeous!

Thank you kite for making our Saturday so much fun. Let's play again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment