Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sunday Stroll

I made homemade cinnamon rolls and brought the boys a plate to share (with rolls for me and James as well). I went into the house to grab something and looked out to see two very cute little superheroes licking the frosting off of every last roll! Needless to say, I let them finish those off and I got myself a fresh one!

We took a walk after both Sunday Conference Sessions and Everett had his DD (blanket), doggie and sippy cup tucked into the pack. He kept asking where things were and then would pat the pack and say, "In pack. In pack."
 
We took our typical Sunday stroll around the Memorial Church. We stopped on the lawn to throw a frisbee and allow Evie some time to run around. Before we knew it a Chinese tour bus stopped in front of the church and we were swarmed by camera-yielding Asians! They all thought Everett was adorable and kept stopping to photograph him. I love that in the picture above it looks like he's saying, "No pictures please!" or maybe he's waving to his fans!

The Hoover Tower is a landmark that the boys know and love. It symbolizes home for them (and me) and I think it is so beautiful. I really like Stanford...why can't we stay forever?

No comments:

Post a Comment