Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Grand Central Train Show

I was in charge of playgroup last week and we went to the holiday train show at Grand Central Station. My boys were having a rough morning, but nothing that a blow-pop couldn't solve...at 9 am! As you'll see throughout this post, Talmage dressed us all in matching clothes. He does that sometimes.  

 This exhibit was the perfect size for busy toddlers with short attention spans. My littlest conductor loved inspecting all of those trains.

The whole train area was a model of NYC, here is the Empire State Building.
 
 And here is a mini Grand Central Station!

 Oh yes, and Everett had to wear his train sweater, which may just be my favorite piece of clothing he owns--so cute. And since neither of them were willing to smile for pictures, I just took ones like this and pretended I meant for it to turn out like that :)
 
Me and the boys in our train hats! 

We ate lunch and watched the ice skaters at Bryant Park until it was time for naps. Overall, such a good playgroup.

1 comment:

  1. Your boys are really cute! Hey, I was with Laura this weekend and we talked about her and Wilfried and baby James coming to Charlottesville in January. I think you should come too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete