Sunday, December 28, 2014

Some City Sights

This post is a little obnoxious, but mostly I want to remember all of the fun things we did and saw this holiday season. And look, James just took Quinn on a walk and my writing time is limited. So I'm going to photo-dump now so maybe I can write something intelligent later. Maybe.

Christmas stars at the Time Warner Building and hot chocolate with my man, Ever Knight.

"He is the Gift" billboard in Times Square for Monday family night.

A Friday night walk around the city to see all of the department stores holiday displays. Our favorite? Macy's. Hands down.

Rockefeller Tree. And 10 trillion other people who wanted to see it!

NYPL Lion and the star at Tiffany's.

By the end of this night I was wearing Jim's gloves, T and Ev's scarves, and Quinn in the pack. Either I look really cold, or like a pack mule.

A morning date with my littlest two to see the angel tree at the MET.

Quite possibly my favorite tree of the season--Ever's artwork from preschool!

The origami tree at the Museum of Natural History.

 The Bryant Park Christmas tree on a Saturday morning.

 A long line of nutcrackers and Mr. T, pretending to be one!

Another view of that pretty Radio City and some HUGE Christmas lights across the street, because why not!

1 comment:

  1. These posts totally make me want to abandon my suburb, low key life and head to the big city. :-) You do such a great job of living it up in the City with your kids!

    ReplyDelete