Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Celebrating Love

A few more Valentine's Day things to get us all caught up:

These were some of the Valentine's we gave to our friends and family. Celebrating love is just the best idea ever, right?

We wore red to celebrate and honor our heart hero Everett Knight. We are grateful for him and his beating heart and really enjoy wearing red to raise awareness for heart disease during this Valentines Day season.

I'd be amiss if I didn't mention the amazing date my Valentine surprised me with: dinner at Tavern on the Green in Central Park. I had never been and have wanted to try it out since they re-opened their doors last April. Everything about the experience was fancy and fun from the blonde in the bright red dress singing bluesy-swing with her live band, to the gorgeous and flavorful food served in perfect intervals, to the icicles and twinkle lights hanging right outside the large windows. It was so romantic and I loved it almost as much as I love him...but not quite!  

No comments:

Post a Comment