Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning was AWESOME!!! We had seven little kids and 19 people total so our tree was overflowing with presents and there were people galore to love and hug and celebrate. If I could I would have a million children so our house was always that full on Christmas morning (but as it is my kids just better have a bunch of kids someday because this little one is our fourth and final!) Santa came and filled stockings and we spent all morning opening gifts, laughing, playing with new toys and gadgets and eating Belgian waffles with speculos and cream. It was absolutely the perfect morning and I wish I could replay it over and again.

The little ones met one by one in Mema's room until all the babes were awake and we could make our way to the living room, single file, youngest to oldest. The excitement in the air on Christmas morning is addicting and delicious.


The kids were all THRILLED with their gifts. Santa brought T a race car track, Ever a remote control robot and Quinny a pink sports car buggy. They kept commenting about how Santa knows them SO well because their gifts were exactly what they always wanted--especially T! Quinny didn't actually say that because she can't exactly talk, but by her death grip on the steering wheel I gathered that she was impressed as well! All the babies loved it and took turns riding around.


Quinny giving Mema a thank you hug after receiving a new dolly! Such an endearing little friend, that Quinner. And how cute are Jordan and Lu?!

Mema gave all the little boys different Star Wars toys and it's safe to say that Ever adores them! That boy and his action figures! It's funny because I thought having two boys in a row would cut down on my toy storage but when you have one boy who is all vehicles and one boy who is all action figures it just means a WHOLE lot of drawers full of boy toys!


Aunt Ash gave T roller blades and they were the star of the show. He wore those babies all day (and ever since Christmas if I'm being honest) and in no time he was skating around by himself like a boss.

The triplets!!! These three have my heart. Gosh, I love them.

Christmas is just the greatest! Can't wait for it to come again soon (and I'm not kidding--let's do this!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment