Thursday, June 23, 2016

Our hospital stay

Cora and I spent three days in the hospital recovering from surgery and birth. The nurses at UCLA were fabulous and we were both extremely well cared for. The food was pretty good, the cran-apple juice was bottomless and it only took a few try's before I was on my feet with a clear head. As for Coco, she had an echo, blood work and many check-ups from the doctors and they came to the conclusion that she is perfectly healthy!!! Greater words were never said. Here are a few pictures from our hospital staycation:




Talmage wrote this note to Cora on the day she was born and delivered it to us at the hospital. If that's not the cutest thing ever than I don't know what is. Mom tears, for sure.







Home again, home again with all SIX of us!!!

5 comments:

  1. You look radiant! I love those pajamas (robe?)! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so nice! My sister gave it to me for my birthday a month ago and I love it so much! I think she got it from Penney's.

      Delete
  2. What sweet photos! Something about newborns in the hospital are the best memories! What a crazy birth story you have. I'm so glad eveything is okay and you are home safe and sound. You've got a great way with words! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always so jealous of your pictures (righteous jealousy, of course!) I wish I had your skills! But Cora is luckily an easy one to photograph so even camera pics are cute!!!

      Delete
  3. Love these pictures! I never got to see the cute little hospital hat with a bow, so glad that they did one and that you took a picture of it! Are you sure you had a c-section? You seriously don't look like it in any of these pictures, you are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete