Monday, June 20, 2016

The Busy-ness Before Baby

The week before I had the baby was NUTS! It was the last week of school and there were activities at both boys' schools everyday. It was also the last week of baseball so we had practices and games and parties for that. It was fun to celebrate my boys and I'm just so glad that I didn't go into labor early and miss all of these fun things.

I am waaaay behind in posting, so I'm going to make this post short and oh-so sweet.


Pre-K graduation for Ever Knight. I love his sweet smile and his classes recitation of Charles Dickens, "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times..." was absolutely adorable.

My big boy reading the scriptures to our baby girl.

Crazy hair day!!!


T-ball was a success (especially the after-game snack!)


Mr. T had a fabulous year of coach pitch


Quinny-girl in her party dress for her friend Eleanor's birthday party.



Our last date night as parents of three!

Since Ever has a summer birthday we brought in cupcakes for an "almost your birthday" party. Luckily Mema was there for the fun!

T's end-of-first grade readers theatre and brunch had both my mom and I in tears. Elementary school is such a special time.

No comments:

Post a Comment