Monday, June 27, 2016

A Whole lotta Coco

Help! Help! I have a nice camera and I DO NOT know how to use it. I've seriously had it for two years now and I've played around with it, I've taken classes, I've watched youtube tutorials and read books and I still can't quite figure it out. It's like a different language...and I don't know how to speak it...and I speak Chinese for heaven sake so I know how to learn languages but this camera business has me feeling like I should just give up. But I won't! Mostly because I tell myself a million times a day that Wigginton's don't give up. But I need help! If you have any tips or places to turn (or shoot, if you want to get together and help a sister out), please let me know. 

For now, here are some phone pictures of my little angel Cora:





The first of many times she'll find herself lounging her nap time away on her brother's towel at the splash pad!


She rarely cries, but put her in the car seat for a walk or a car trip and boy, it's a whole new (angry) side of her!



She also doesn't like to be put down to get her picture taken! She's such a snuggle-bunny.



We love you so much baby Cora! You've made our family, our home and our hearts burst with joy. 

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful little baby! Doesn't matter if she's smiling or crying - she's just cute!!

    ReplyDelete