Saturday, November 30, 2019

Right around Thanksgiving.

We hosted Thanksgiving again this year. There were almost 30 of us in these little Wiggy walls and I always love when our home is full of friends and family. We've hosted this holiday enough times to have learned what works for our family, and that's always comforting. We keep it easy, and I let Costco solve most of my problems! James rocked the turkey again this year, I honestly don't remember eating one more delicious, and we had plenty of yummy sides and sweet dessert. I always miss being with our Sacramento family, but it really was a nice week reflecting on our blessings.


Coco was such a cute little scarecrow in her Thanksgiving Feast program.




Pre-Thanksgiving Color Run done! I think I'm more of a race girl instead of a fun run girl, but I've always wanted to do one of these and we had a lot of fun!


Taylor Swift Dance Night at a Hollywood Club. Love these crazy girls and our adventures!



Watching the lions love on each other was the highlight of this trip to the zoo...and our passes have definitely paid for themselves this year!!!

The girls each got to choose one book for me to read to them...any guesses which chose which?!





Another year, another trip to the LA Auto Show, this time with Dad in tow. He loved it as much as we always do!






Of course I only have pictures of the decorated tables and my charcuterie board, smh! But it really was a wonderful Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment