Monday, February 7, 2011

Chase was right again!

My little brother Chase is ALWAYS right when it comes to guessing the gender of sweet little fetuses! Mad skills...that's all I've gotta say! He's 3 for 3 with the McKee sisters, and you know what he guessed our newest bundle would be?

IT'S A BOY!!!

Yep, the three little Wiggy's will soon be four...and I will be even more outnumbered! My mom joked that when my sister and I left their home she was a rose among thorns (the only girl with three boys) and I think I'll have the same feelings soon ;) We are so thrilled to see our boys play, learn, and grow together...and, basicially we are just THRILLED to be having another boy.

We celebrated tonight with ice cream bars and a family home evening lesson about families (we're trying to help T be excited about his soon-to-be BFF). One things for sure, he was darn excited about the ice cream!

And it got everywhere!

This little one was a mover and shaker during the whole ultrasound. He definitely put the ultrasound tech to work and it took FOREVER to gather all of the measurements. BUT...he stopped long enough for me to get a sweet little footprint. I love it and I love him already. I can't wait to meet him!

17 comments:

  1. Ahhh, look at that sweet baby! I can't wait to spoil him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another boy! Congratulations Wiggingtons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAH YAH YAH!! We love our boys!!! I seriously can't wait until our boys can live by each other and be best friends! CONGRATS JAMES, HEATH AND TALMAGE...We can't wait to meet our new sweet little nephew/cousin!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAHOOOOOOOOOZA! You guys make such CUTE little boys. And now that T is getting so grown up (I can't believe it), you're going to have another little one! Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! How exciting! T will have a little buddy to play with! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! I had no idea that you were that far along! How close will they be in age? I hope that our next one is a girl so Ellie can have a little BFF to pal around with but I would be happy with whatever of course. Congrats! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GONG XI GONG XI!! I am so stinking excited for you guys! congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so great! Congrats! Going from 1 to 2 was so fun, you guys are amazing parents and both little boys are blessed! Well, so are you of course! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! I am terribly excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Boys close together will be fun and they will be best friends (off and on!) I am sure:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yey!! Congrats on another little one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You will LOVE having two boys! I love just sitting back and watching E and Noah play together. Sometimes it scares me the things that these two little boys try to do together(like jumping off stuff, or smashing stuff, or shooting at stuff...), but they sure do make me smile! And plus think of all the cute outfits you loved on T you can reuse for baby 2!

    ReplyDelete
  13. PERFECT! Another boy! I want my next one to be a girl only because my first one was a girl. After that, I want boys! Congratulations. I am so glad that everything is looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. YAY it's a BOY! They'll be BFF's until they're older and they want to kill each other (maybe that was just in my family). Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sooo fun and exciting! Congrats you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Holy smokes!! Where have I been?!?! You're having another baby!!! I'm so excited for you guys! T is going to be an awesome big brother. I hope things go super smooth this time around! :)

    ReplyDelete